SVG files

I make files for personal use only. I get the images off of the web (mostly, some are from pictures instead but very few) - I don't feel like they are not mine, but belong to Disney since the images are (usually) Disney images.

Will people be selling these on Ebay and Esty - I'll hope not but come to point that what others do is their business and I"m not their mother or their preacher so I'm not going to worry about what they do. Is that saying go and do it - NO, that isn't personal use - you want to make up several for a swap, that is wonderful.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Playing Around

I"m playing around - trying to remember how to do everything since it has been so long since I have done this.

this picture was taken back on Labor day (I'm on the laptop right and don't usually add pics to this computer) - but for the old crowd, you can see that James is now taller than the rest of us