SVG files

I make files for personal use only. I get the images off of the web (mostly, some are from pictures instead but very few) - I don't feel like they are not mine, but belong to Disney since the images are (usually) Disney images.

Will people be selling these on Ebay and Esty - I'll hope not but come to point that what others do is their business and I"m not their mother or their preacher so I'm not going to worry about what they do. Is that saying go and do it - NO, that isn't personal use - you want to make up several for a swap, that is wonderful.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2010 Animal Kingdom

 
Title Page
used the Winnie Pooh and Friends Cart and the Animal Kingdom cart to make this one
 
 
 
Mickey Backpack
 
 
 
Paperdoll dress up cart and animal kingdom cart
 
 
Mickey and Friends cart
 
 
I don't remember if these came from the Mickey and Friends cart of the Waltograph UI font
 
 
Animal Kingdom cart
 
 
the vine was made my welding the letters I and J together - leaves are from one of the carts I have but I'm not sure which
 
 
 
 
Animal Kingdom Cart
 
Animal Kingdom Cart
 
 
Animal Kingdom Cart
 
 
Animal Kingdom Cart
 
Rafki with stick
This file I updated and have a couple more of him on it
Rafki with sun
 
 
Paper doll Dress Up cart
 
Paper doll Dress Up cart
 




 
 
Animal Kingdom cart
 
this was a font I had on the computer
 

paperdoll dress up cart
 
paperdoll dress up cart
the bones is from the cavegirl the rib cage ones were taking the cow skull and making it really big then cutting off the horns
 
Paperdoll dress up
 
Paperdoll dress up
 
 
 
Mardenz made these for me
 

 
Animal Kingdom Cart
 
 
Paperdoll dress up